The PNX102LA line array
is supported by RH "Aimware" ,
which facilitates quick custom design of line arrays.
In Aimware you select:
• The number of modules in an array,
• The shape of the array from straight to curved to
• The main array flying angle
• Define up to three audience areas
• Aimware even calculates accurate
frequency dependent coverage for the defined audience areas..
is even more:
Once an array is designed in Aimware, it
can be imported into EASE, where with the help specially developed
"DLL routines", the array can now
be inserted into rooms, where all of the resources of EASE
Of special importance is that in EASE the DLL array
is treated as one single, complex source, with accurate simulation
results at any distance, from near-field to far-field.